SEO audit of Web sites
The total SEO audit of your site will let you know exactly how this very web resource is seen by a visitor. There are fixed all the mistakes made during the creation of the site. Having audit results you will be given recommendations to improve the usability and optimization of your site for search engine robots. After making the necessary corrections, the number of applications that comes from your website will substantially increase. This has a direct impact on the growth in the number of sales of goods and services!
SEO audit of the site includes:
- Assessment of current indicators of the weight of the site;
- Studying of resource operating correctness;
- Analysis of site optimization quality;
- Checking of statistics counters presence;
- Evaluation of the presence of your web resource in the major search engines (Google, Yandex, Bing) for targeted requests;
- Identification of factors that could negatively affect search engine optimization of the site;
- Assessment of correctness of the semantic core;
- The study of the uniqueness of the content;
- Checking of the site presence in directories. In case of the absence of registration a list of directories is compiled;
- The study of files intended for search engine robots (sitemap.xml, robots.txt);
- Checking of a website for affiliation (coincidence of contacts, IP-addresses, content and other data with other resources);
- Analysis of SEO optimization of competitor sites.
How much do our services cost?
The cost of services is calculated individually depending on the details of the analysis and the volume of the planned work. If you have some small fixed budget, we can conduct a partial analysis only dealing with the most important parts of the analyzed project.
The procedure and stages of work in our company:
- We get acquainted and discover the details of work;
- We send a commercial offer with the cost and duration of work;
- We sign documents, receive advance payment and start working;
- Acceptance of work by the customer, signing acts, settlement payments.