Web sites and Web applications development
A modern Web site is no longer just a collection of interlinked pages (as it was ten years ago). Now a Web site is a full-fledged software product, which tracks the actions of users, allows them to communicate and offers a great number of useful services depending on the tasks assigned.
The projects we create:
- Web sites and Web applications for small-sized business, where an owner can independently change any information.
- Web sites and Web applications for medium-sized business, where the whole team are engaged in the project.
- Trading platforms and online stores with the possibility of online ordering.
- Web applications with various services and high load.
- Unconventional solutions and innovative projects having no analogs.
Stages of evaluation and implementation of the project:
The set of technologies we use:
PHP (Yii, Laravel, Symphony, Zend, Kohana, CodeIgniter), JAVA (Spring MVC, JSF, GWT), .NET (ASP.NET (ASP.NET MVC) and .Net Framework)
To store and process the data we generally use: Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDb, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Apache Cassandra, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL server and others depending on the project.
Technologies we use to develop the visual part of Web applications (Frontend): Less, Sass, Html, CSS, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, BEM.
Technoogies to develop mobile applications: Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, Android SDK and NDK, iOS Swift, Unity3D
CMS: We work with any CMS, incuding MODX, Joomla, Wordpress, Webasyst, DNN, Bitrix, UMI, Typo3, Prestashop, Magento, and also 1000 others...
As soon as the work is finished, we provide the customer with the warranty for the work carried out. Warranty terms for each project are individual. If any defects are found, we eliminate them for free. To work with us means that you will get maximum convenience and quality.